- Quality is not achieved through the efforts of one person or one department. It is achieved through each one of us understanding and living the quality management system of the company.
- Quality is not only achieved by doing things right. We also must do the right things.
- Customers want us to be successful and always willing to help. Regularly talking to customers about their goals, objectives and needs is the key to our success.
- Business is constantly and rapidly changing. We must always be checking that our internal processes continue to meet or exceed the needs of our customers.
- All which can be measured can be improved. Key customer satisfaction criteria must be identified and measured to guide a process of continuous improvement.
SQS-Certificate ISO 9001:2015: 127110_en_9001_17.pdf
IQNET Certificate: 127110_iq_9001_17.pdf